Response and Reflection –
- What are your main insights and ideas from the given reading?
- What unique terminology, jargon, buzzwords, and other concepts appear in this reading that will require your careful attention and definition? What are your interpretations of these words and concepts?
- How does this reading challenge/expand/contradict your definition of (digital) storytelling?
- Having engaged this reading, what are you now curious about?
- What questions are you asking, particularly about (digital) storytelling?
- What additional scholarship, popular media, teaching resources, or other media are related to your developing understanding of both (digital) storytelling and this reading?