Information Technology, STEM and Educational Professional who is deliberate in the prioritization of project planning and execution of challenging solutions, with a commitment to collaborating and seeking new paths to growth, efficiency and learning.
KEY COMPETENCIES Computer Information Systems Project Management – Curriculum Development Training and Development – Communication Business Management – Team Building – Coaching – School Assessment Leader Conflict Resolution
Education and Training Degrees
• Master of Business Administration, Keller Graduate School of Management, Denver, CO. 2011
• Master of Information System Management, Keller Graduate School of Management, Denver, CO. 2006
• Bachelor of Education, Secondary Education and History, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ.
• Associate of Arts in General Studies, Yavapai Community College, Prescott, AZ.
*Completion of the CU Denver Principal Licensure Program – 3 credits to complete ED.S in spring 2017
Professional Experience Denver Public Schools 2002 – Present Secondary Instructor and CTE Instructor Currently a STEM Teacher – Science, Technology, Engineering and Math at DC21
• Prepare educational course outlines, objectives and materials according to curriculum guidelines or state and local requirements.
• Present subject matter to students, using various teaching methods and technologies, adjusting teaching style and method to meet students learning style.
• Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods. (e.g., lectures, technology, discussions, threaded online discussions)
• Establish and communicate clear objectives for lessons, units, and projects to students.
• Prepare, administer, assign and grade test and assignments to evaluate student progress.
• Counsel students to encourage and support student achievement.
• Prepare student attendance and activity reports as required by administrators. Summary
• Advanced knowledge of and exceptional abilities at working with At Risk Youth.
• In-depth knowledge and ability to oversee Standardized Testing Procedures.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and promoting a team environment.
• Continuous professional development and goal oriented.
Licensure 135982 Career & Technical Ed Authorization Instr Tech Computer Endorse 12-04-2014 12-04-2017
Licensure 161983 Teacher: Professional Teacher License Instr Tech Computer Endorse 01-09-2016 01-09-2021
ELA Qualified ELA-E 11-18-2015 01-01-3000
ELA Qualified ELA-T 11-18-2015 01-01-3000